17.1.11

Leeds / Leads Tote & Other

First of all I'd like to issue my New Years wishes to you! I haven't updated in a while - so there may be alot to cover - I'm not going to attempt to do that - rather I shall, in the new years spirit just keep with current news.







I'm placing the 'Leeds / Leads' Tote Bags, exclusively for sale on my blog for the time being. The set I created a short while before Christmas.

There's currently a limited run of 10
£10 each - screenprinted by me, Lovingly modeled by one of my Gentle-Man dolls





Pretty much as soon as I'd returned from my festive break I embarked on a wall mural - that took 4 days to complete. It was a simple task of embellishing the corridor / toilet in my favourite coffee shop - Opposite.

here's some terrible snaps, that give no sense of scale or dynamic of the piece, but serve as a nice taster - will be some better ones - taken by a real photographer - on a real camera - soon...




No comments: